Electric pallet trucks often refer to forklifts that are designed to move goods in the stack and rely on batteries as energy sources. It has the characteristics of compact car body, flexible handling, light weight and good environmental protection function, so it is generally used in the storage industry. The left card bears talent and usefulness environment may be divided into the following 6 types.
1. Electric pallet truck, carrying talents 1.6~3.0 tons, working channel width is usually 2.3~2.8 meters. The height of the fork is often up to 210mm, and it is mainly used for horizontal handling and loading and unloading of goods in the stack. There are three control methods: walking, standing and driving, which can be used to prove the utility conditions.
2. Electric pallet stackers, electric pallet stackers are divided into two categories: full electric pallet stackers and semi-electric pallet stackers. As the name suggests, the former is for driving, and the ups and downs are all controlled by electric, which is less labor-saving. The latter is required to manually pull or push the forklift to walk, and the ups and downs are electric. The carrying capacity is 1.0 to 2.5 tons. The width of the working channel is usually 2.3 to 2.8 meters, which is structurally more mast than the electric pallet truck. The height of the fork is usually within 4.8 meters, and it is mainly used for the stacking and loading and unloading of goods in the stack.
3. Forward-moving forklift, carrying capacity of 1.0~2.5 tons, the mast can be moved forward or retracted in full. When retracting, the width of the working channel is usually 2.7~3.2 meters, and the height can be increased up to 11 Meters up and down, often used for medium-height stacking, delivery, and operations in the stack.
4. Electric pick-up forklifts do not require the entire pallet to be shipped in some circumstances, but follow orders to pick up a variety of products to form a pallet. This hub is called pick-up. According to the height of picking goods, electric picking forklifts can be divided into low picking forklifts (within 2.5 meters) and medium and high picking forks (up to 10 meters). The load capacity is 2.0~2.5 tons (low position) and 1.0~1.2 tons (mid-high position) with a cab.
5. When driving a three-way stacker forklift in a low position, it is often equipped with a three-way stacker head. The forklift does not need to be turned. When the forks are turning, the stacking and receiving of goods on both sides can be completed. The width of the aisle is 1.5 to 2.0 meters, and the height can be increased up to 12 meters. The cab of a forklift can never be raised on the ground. Considering the limited control field of view, it is mainly used to improve the working conditions of height less than 6 meters.
6. The three-way stacking forklift driving in high position is the same as the three-way stacking forklift driving in low position. The three-way stacking forklift driving in high position is also equipped with a three-way stacking head, and the channel width is 1.5~2.0 meters. , The height can be increased up to 14.5 meters. The driver’s cab can improve the driver’s ability to inspect goods at any height, or implement picking operations. The utility and various functions of the high-drive three-way stacker are better than the low-drive three-way stacker. Therefore, this model has gradually replaced the low-drive three-way stacker forklift. Everyone must prove their usefulness and conditions when purchasing.
hand pallet jack pallet stacker truck
is generally used to pallet jack manufacturers.
Ningbo Staxx Material Handling Equipment Co.,Ltd. will be known for our leadership edge, through our passion for high standards, our respect for diversity and our commitment to create exceptional opportunities for professional growth so that associates can fulfill their highest potential.
Do you want to find a provider to get your pallet stacker truck problem settled? If so, we suggest that you give a shot to Ningbo Staxx Material Handling Equipment Co.,Ltd.. Visit Staxx Pallet Stackers to learn more and contact us.