· In February 2022, STAXX initiated the WS15H light duty electric stacker project, marking a · In February 2022, STAXX initiated the WS15H light duty electric stacker project, marking a new phase in the R&D of STAXX second product range. The new light duty electric stacker features pump control technology, LCD display handle, and a far more durable mast than market competitors. The goal is to achieve annual sales of over 10,000 units.
· In March 2022, STAXX initiated an investment project with Yuyao Simen government, confirming cooperation and securing a new factory location, starting the relocation plan.
· In June 2022, the first engineering prototype of WS15H was completed, followed by comprehensive testing.
· In August 2022, Staxx's lithium pallet truck's after-sales service applet and sales applet exceeded 2,000 monthly visitors, reaching a milestone.
In November 2022, Staxx relocated its facility to Yuyao with a 36,000-square-meter factory, designed to produce 10,000 units lithium pallet truck per month.
· In December 2022, Staxx's facility finalized a fully automated spray coating assembly line, achieving automated processes including shot blasting, washing, tempering, spray coating, and baking. This enhanced Staxx's surface treatment capacity and product appearance quality.
· In December 2022, Staxx inaugurated an in-house assembly line for wheel brackets, largely improving assembly efficiency and reducing worker assembly complexity.
· In 2022, Staxx achieved a historic milestone by a monthly sales of 6,600 units for its lithium pallet truck. The annual sales reached 55,585 units, representing 12.5% of global sales for CLASS31 equipment.
· The total revenue for the year 2022 reached $66 million.