If the daily handling vehicles in the factory are used frequently, improper operation will easily cause failures, and failures will affect the work. Then, manual hydraulic handling vehicles cannot be overwhelmed and how to repair them.
1. No hydraulic oil. Solution: just refuel.
2. The purity of the oil is not enough. Solution: Change the hydraulic oil a little better.
3. The adjusting bolt is too close or the adjusting screw is too tight, so that the valve is always open. Solution: turn off the one-way valve.
4. There is air in the hydraulic cylinder. Solution: Just remove the air.
5. The truck leaks oil
Cause Analysis: Seals are worn or damaged, parts are cracked or worn
Solution: Replace with new seals and check for updated parts
6. The lifting capacity is not up to standard
Cause analysis: There are impurities in the hydraulic pressure, and the one-way valve cannot be closed
Solution: replace pure hydraulic oil
7. Crawling when empty
Cause analysis: The door clip is deformed, and the cylinder seal ring is too tight, which makes the resistance of the plunger rod too large
Solution: Correct the adjustable screw of the mast or adjust the roller shaft, and adjust the upper nut of the oil cylinder
8. Lifting slowly or crawling
Cause analysis: The hydraulic system severely punishes leakage, the sealing ring is aging or damaged, and there is air in the hydraulic system
Solution: Tighten the oil drain adjustable screw to replace the sealing ring and remove the air
1. The hydraulic oil is formed by the vane pump to a certain pressure, and enters the lower end of the hydraulic cylinder through the oil filter, explosion-proof electromagnetic reversing valve, throttle valve, hydraulic control check valve, and balance valve, so that the piston of the hydraulic cylinder moves upward. When lifting heavy objects, the oil returned from the upper end of the hydraulic cylinder returns to the oil tank through the explosion-proof electromagnetic reversing valve, and its rated pressure is adjusted through the overflow valve, and the reading value of the pressure gauge is observed through the pressure gauge.
2. The piston of the liquid cylinder moves downward (that is, the weight falls). The hydraulic oil enters the upper end of the hydraulic cylinder through the type electromagnetic reversing valve, and the return oil from the lower end of the hydraulic cylinder returns to the oil tank through the balance valve, hydraulic control check valve, throttle valve, and explosion-proof electromagnetic reversing valve.
3. In order to make the weight drop smoothly and the brake safe and reliable, a balance valve is installed on the oil return line to balance the circuit and maintain pressure so that the descending speed is not affected by the weight. The flow rate is adjusted by the throttle valve to control the lifting speed. In order to make the brake safe and reliable, and prevent accidents, a hydraulic control check valve, that is, a hydraulic lock, is added to ensure that it can lock itself safely when the hydraulic pipeline bursts accidentally. An overload sound-activated alarm is installed to distinguish overload or equipment failure.
In order to prolong the service life of the equipment, we must do the following:
1. The manual hydraulic pallet truck should be used on a hard and flat road to prevent collision with steel plates, corner materials and other substances that damage the wheels. It is not necessary to hit the cargo pile with a fork. During the lifting process, no one can stand nearby. During maintenance and adjustment It should be carried out after the goods are put down.
2. When using the hydraulic pallet truck to work on other occasions or conditions, it is necessary to operate carefully and correctly to ensure the safety of the operation.
3. The troubleshooting of manual hydraulic pallet trucks is related to the conditions for whether the stacker can continue to work. Often learn the common troubleshooting methods of manual hydraulic pallet trucks.
4. Before the equipment is used, the necessary inspection and maintenance of the car should be carried out, focusing on checking whether the wheels and mandrel, the guide of the door clip, the position of the joint screw and the bearing can be rotated flexibly, clean it in time and add lubricating oil.
5. No people can be carried on the fork of the truck, and it is forbidden to stand under the fork. During the handling process, the height of the fork from the ground should not be higher than 300mm. Center of gravity position.