In the market now, electric forklifts are very popular. Compared with traditional diesel forklifts, electric forklifts have low maintenance costs, long service life, energy saving and environmental protection. But in daily use, the battery of the forklift needs to be maintained, so what maintenance method does the electric pallet truck have for the battery?
1. Daily inspection
1. Liquid level: lower than the rated liquid level, will shorten the service life of the battery, and too little electrolyte will cause the battery to heat and damage. Therefore, it must Always pay attention to whether the electrolyte is sufficient.
2. Terminals, wires, and covers: Always check the junctions of the battery terminals and the junctions with the wires for corrosion caused by oxidation, and check whether the cover is deformed and whether there is heat.
3. Appearance: Dirty battery surface will cause leakage. Keep the battery surface clean and dry at all times.
1. Add water: add distilled water according to the specified liquid level. Do not add too much distilled water to extend the water interval. Adding too much water will cause the electrolyte to overflow and cause leakage.
2. Charging: The battery will produce gas during the charging process. Keep the charging place well ventilated and there is no open flame around. At the same time, the oxygen and acid gas generated during the charging process will affect the surroundings. When the charging plug is unplugged during charging, an arc will be generated. After the charging is turned off, the plug can be pulled out. After charging, a lot of hydrogen will stay around the battery. No open flame is allowed. The cover of the battery should be opened for charging.
3. Maintenance of terminal, wire and cover: it must be carried out by professional and technical personnel designated by the manufacturer.
4. Cleaning: If it is not too dirty, you can wipe it with a damp cloth; if it is very dirty, remove the battery from the car, wash it with water and let it dry naturally.
1. Storage place: Can't make it short-circuit. A short circuit caused by rain may cause a fire and may produce a small amount of hydrogen. Therefore, the battery must be stored in a ventilated, cool place.
2. Used batteries: Used batteries still have electrical energy, so they should be kept in accordance with the used batteries.
Fourth, the operation of the electrolyte
1. Check the specific gravity: use a suction hydrometer to check the specific gravity, do not let the electrolyte spill out during operation, and wear utensils.
2. Operations other than inspection: Consult professionals, especially when replenishing electrolyte (dilute sulfuric acid).
3. Electrolyte leakage: due to the overturning or damage of the battery, the electrolyte leakage should be handled immediately.
V. Operation of the end-of-life battery
1. Operation of the end-of-life battery: When the battery is approaching the end of its life, the electrolyte in the single cell is reduced very quickly. Distilled water should be replenished daily.
Ningbo Staxx Material Handling Equipment Co.,Ltd. thinks that effective market design can improve liquidity, efficiency, and equity in markets.
Review Ningbo Staxx Material Handling Equipment Co.,Ltd.'s progress at regular intervals, so we can continue with the strategies that work well and change or eliminate the ones that don't give the results we are looking for.
We focus on operational procedure and manufacturing facilities of pallet stacker truck.