What is an electric pallet jack?
Electric pallet jacks or electric pallet trucks, also known as powered pallet jacks, walkies, allow you to lift and move heavier and stacked pallets. Usually, the electric pallet jack is moved by a throttle on the handle to move forward or in reverse and steered by swinging the handle in the intended direction.
What is a Lithium-ion pallet jack?
A lithium-ion pallet jack is an electric pallet truck that is powered by lithium-ion batteries. The Staxx EPT15H lithium electric pallet truck, powered by lithium-ion, is a reliable material handling equipment delivering increased power capabilities and efficiencies. Lithium pallet jack can run longer, recharge quicker and move more pallets. As shown in the video, Staxx lithium pallet truck allows for greater maneuverability in tight spaces.
Lithium-ion pallet jack batteries
Lithium-ion batteries are growing in popularity for material handling equipment use, such as electric pallet jacks. Even more expensive than usual batteries, they offer many benefits in comparison. Lithium-ion pallet jack batteries are maintenance-free, need no watering, and reduce possible risks to workers. Lithium-ion pallet truck batteries also can be quickly charged and have no overcharge risk. These benefits all mean workers spend less time maintaining electric pallet jack batteries. But for some businesses, lithium-ion batteries can be cost-prohibitive. Lithium ions will suffer damage at high temperatures or if they are stored with a full charge. In conclusion, using lithium-ion batteries in electric pallet jacks has more advantages than disadvantages.
Details advantages of lithium-ion pallet jack
1. Lithium-ion pallet trucks can effectively reduce logistics costs.
2. Long life: lithium battery pallet jacks are three times the life of a traditional lead-acid battery forklift.
3. Low cost: lithium pallet jacks can save more than 40% of electricity, reduce management costs, and save battery storage space.
4. Maintenance-free: The lithium-ion pallet jack does not need to add water, and there is no pollution such as dripping and corrosion.
5. Lithium pallet jacks can improve operating efficiency.